Friday, November 20, 2009

..should I..

..read Twilight?

Peer pressure never convinced me to watch Titanic..but should I let it conquer me now?

Thoughts??

4 comments:

cerissanne said...

i say yes. i think they are a really fun good read, and you don't have to get all obsessive about it! it's a good story too, not the best literature, but definitely a page turner! i love it. but that's just me!

Stephanie Ann said...

yes!!! i've read all 4 and they are a good easy read. i'm not obsessed, but i do think they are good. try it out. my mom has read them 4 times because they are good.

darah said...

heh heh Titanic.

i mostly liked them. john hates them - he has to read them for work. he's such a dedicated teen librarian :)

i did like reading about olympia and sequim and port townsend and forks and the beach though. made me homesick.

bre said...

I will say no, since everyone else said yes! Just kidding. Decide for yourself. It's teenage drama and angst to the utmost! Be prepared for that. I was pretty much done with them halfway through book two, but my obsession with finishing a book/series kept me going. Just know this....the books are a whole lot better than the movies, so if you are going to watch them you might as well get it right and read the books. Hope that helps.